Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
World War I is a real-time strategy based on the modified version of the well-known Blitzkrieg engine.
Humanity did not know any military conflicts similar to this one: the interests of dozens of countries got involved. For the first time, tanks, aviation, dreadnaughts and chemical weapons were used in battle. Warfare has become really massive. World War I lasted 4 long years and as a result, 3 Empires disappeared from the world map. The game World War I covers these historical events of 1914-1918 in over 30 missions grouped into 3 campaigns and one additional chapter. As a commander leading the forces of Germany, Russia or Allies, the player must be prepared to prove their military leadership skills on the battlefields of Europe.
A wide range of tactical elements is at your disposal: organize the baseline, set priorities in targets and set up advanced defense lines. Light cavalry will give you speed and maneuverability in offense, artillery provides additional defense and fire support and armored vehicles help with suppressing fire against enemies. KEY FEATURES
- A Real Time Strategy based on real events of 1914-1918
- Running on the modified version of famous Enigma Engine (Blitzkrieg series)
- Three nations to choose from: Russia, Germany and the Entente
- Dozens of units at your disposal, including cavalry, armored vehicles and air support
- OS: Windows 98/2000/XP
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 Mb GPU with pixel shaders support
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound card
- Compatibility: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
© 2005 1C Company. Developed by Dark Fox. All rights reserved. This products contains software technology licensed from Nival Interactive. © 2006 Nival Interactive. Nival, the Nival logo and the Enigma Engine logo are trademarks of Nival Interactive. All rights reserved. Other products and company names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.