Explore a legend! Switching places with a specialist on the submarine "Nephron", you now can explore the long lost wreck of the Titanic 4000 meters under sea level. Experience exciting adventures in a highly detailed and realistic 3D-deepsea-world and find out new and interesting information about the legendary Ocean liner
Unlimited view: While you dive, use the freely controllable camera robot to explore the inside of the famous ship bit by bit. Take rare photographs and collect valuable treasures in a suspenseful story campaign Gain credits with the solving of the missions, you then can use the earned money to purchase new equipment in a virtual online-shop in order to improve your underwater vehicles and continue to advance further into the ship. Your PDA provides you with exciting background information. Three levels of difficulty make it easy for beginners to get started and allow professional collectors to meet hefty challenges. After conclusion of the campaign you can continue to explore the ship wreck in an explorer modus.
Nevertheless, don’t forget to always pay attention to the batteries and radio range of your vehicles and avoid collisions in order to be able to emerge unharmed after a successful treasure hunt.
- Gigantic highly detailed 3D-deepsea-world with many effects and high quality sounds
- Game has physics engine built-in, in order to achieve an even more realistic simulation of the physical conditions in more than 3800 meters depth and a water pressure of over 430 bar
- True-to-original 3D-model of the world's most famous shipwreck, the TITANIC
- The boat deck and decks A through E are freely navigable
- Gripping story-campaign with voice response
- After successful completion of the story, the free exploration modus is activated
- Extensive options menu with many settings
- Professionally composed pieces of music for a perfect musical background of this unique game experience
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor with 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon MP or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce 86xx or equivalent ATI Video Card, Quicktime Player