NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection. LIMITED EDITION
The Limited Edition offers astonishing value for money and includes:
ABOUT THE GAME
- Anderson – game protagonist, ex delta-force sniper wearing an exclusive ghilie suit – as a playable character in multiplayer modes
- The Vintorez in-game sniper rifle – AKA the ‘Thread cutter’ – for use in multiplayer modes
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 takes the bulls-eye precision of its 3 million plus best-selling predecessor to new and exciting heights. It is the only multi-platform FPS modern shooter exclusively designed around the sniper experience and built using the most advanced game engine in CryENGINE3.
The missions of Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 are graphically stunning and provide more diverse sniper challenges. Feel the kill as you experience unprecedented levels of realism in weapons, ballistics and environmental factors. KEY FEATURES
- Motion Sense Trigger System: an innovative first in FPS controls! In-game shooting requires a steady squeeze of the game pad’s trigger so that when the round is fired, the rifle is more accurate. Jerk the trigger and the round is thrown off.
- Realistic Ballistics: the hallmark of the Sniper franchise is the realism of its shooting dynamics. Wind speed, distance, gravity and bullet-drop all play critical roles in the performance of your shot.
- Refined Shooting Mechanics: proper breathing technique to steady your heart rate combined with the precise timing of your shot are both critical in achieving the ideal “one shot; one kill.”
- Improved Enemy AI: the Artificial Intelligence (AI) system was completely re-tooled and designed from scratch. Much of the improvements were made possible from the switch to the CryEngine 3. Expect everything from flanking movements to frontal assaults as the enemy tries to engage you in close quarters where your rifle is less effective.
- New Target-Rich Environments: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 adds new urban environments like Sarajevo and treacherous mountain terrain to go along with jungles that are as lush and deadly as ever.
- Various Difficulty Levels: To diversify gameplay and make it accessible to the widest group of gamers, CI Games is introducing three difficulty levels that totally change the nature of the game. You decide how to play – either relax and be the ultimate predator or test your skill and experience the game on Expert Mode.
- Bullet-Cam: everyone’s favorite feature returns to reward expert shots and show the battlefield from a totally new viewpoint. See what a bullet’s true stopping power looks like as you drop enemies from 1000 meters or more!
- Bullet Penetration: concealment doesn’t necessarily mean cover. In Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, bullets behave as they would in real life and are able to pick-off enemies hiding behind various types of cover.
- Expanded List of Sniper Rifles: Try out the world’s most advanced sniper rifles, each of them meticulously recreated so that they accurately simulate the modern weaponry found on today’s battlefields.
- New Gear: own the night with the introduction of thermal and night vision optics, plus a pair of powerful binoculars critical for locating the enemy before they spot you.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista , Windows 7 or Windows 8 with the latest Service Pack
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz, or better
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 9Gb
- Video Card: NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX®: 9.0c
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2© 2013 City Interactive S.A., all rights reserved. Published and developed by City Interactive S.A. is a trademark of City Interactive S.A. Portions of this software are included under license © 2004-2013 Crytek GmbH. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved. ©2013 Valve Corporation. Steamworks and the Steamworks logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. The NVIDIA logo and the “The Way It’s Meant To Be Played” logo are registered trademarks, of NVIDIA Corporation. Copyright © 1997-2013 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA Corporation, 2701 San Tomas Expressway Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA. CI GAMES is a brand of City Interactive S.A. The depiction of any weapon or vehicle in this game does not indicate any affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement by any weapon or vehicle manufacturer.