Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection. COMPLETE
ABOUT THE GAME
- Sid Meier's Civilization III
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Play the World
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests
Sid Meier’s Civilization III includes an easier-to-use interface for streamlined management and better control. Civilization IIII: Complete includes: Sid Meier's Civilization III, the highly-addictive journey of discovery, Civilization III: Play the World, the enhanced multiplayer expansion pack, as well as all of the great new civilizations, scenarios, and features from Civilization III: Conquests. Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete provides more ways to explore, more strategies to employ, more modes of play, and more ways to win, all in one box. KEY FEATURES
- Advanced trade system: manage resources, trade routes and spread of technology.
- Improved combat options: finer levels of control for enhanced war-making capabilities.
- Expanded Scope: New Technologies, Wonders of the World and Great People.
- New elements of Culture, Nationality and the Arts: plan a new peaceful pathway to victory.
- Active world generator: experience more realistic maps and organic terrain features.
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: Pentium® II 400 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 1.7 GB Free HDD space
- Graphics: Windows® 2000/XP compatible video card
- Sound: Windows® 2000/XP compatible sound card
- DirectX® version 9.0b (included) or higher
- Indicates device should be compatible with DirectX® version 9.0b or higher.
© 2010 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K Games, the 2K Games logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Sid Meier's Civilization©, Civ© and Civilization© are U.S. registered trademarks. Firaxis Games is a trademark of Firaxis Games, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.