ABOUT THE GAME
The newest masterpiece by astragon’s established developer TML, the “Bus Simulator 2012” will enthuse you. Never has a bus-simulation been that realistic and elaborate. Step into the shoes of a bus driver and take over the wheel of a highly detailed and feely accessible bus-model. Here, you will find an abundance of possibilities to finish your missions or play in an open mode: Every technical detail of your bus has been reproduced true-to-live. Switch on the air-conditioning when your front-shields are steaming up and keep an eye on the speedograph, to stay in schedule – even though you have a lot of missions, you still need to rest to stay fit. Thanks to the digital readouts in the bus, you can monitor the engine`s temperature and the charging level of the cooling liquid as well as the oil and gasoline level.
Organize your route and target more than 450 bus stops. Let the realistic AI of both, pedestrians and other vehicles, amaze you and interfere with your behavior: Depending on the passenger, you have to decide whether you have to sell a day- or senior-ticket. And do not forget to always have a smile for your passengers to avoid a grumpy reaction.
Thanks to TML´s ability to represent every detail and create realistic missions, you will find a truly challenging bus-simulation in this game. Discover the freely accessible 3D-world with a variety of interesting details that you can explore. Just like in the real world you have to stick to your schedule and the traffic rules – or individualize your vehicles to share them with the community. KEY FEATURES
- Detailed bus-models with realistically conversed technology and physics provide you with a high grade of true-to-live feeling.
- Freely organisable routes
- Reward system
- Huge, freely accessible 3D-world
- A variety of divergent pedestrians and vehicles, that follow a realistic AI
- Realistic demonstration of a bus driver`s life
- Extra missions give you that extra variation
- OS: Windows XP (SP3)/ Vista/7
- CPU: Dual-Core-CPU with 2,6 GHz
- GPU: Geforce 9800 GT
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c
- OS: Windows Vista/7 with 64 Bit
- CPU: Quad-Core-CPU with 3 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB Ram
- GPU: GTX 560Ti