Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Desert Law is a new spin on the traditional real-time strategy that immerses players into a post-apocalyptic world where gasoline is the new world currency.
In Desert Law, player takes on the role of Brad as he begins his quest for vengeance against those who ruined his very existence. After returning to his home village and finding the settlement plundered and destroyed, Brad swears to bring justice to the memory of his slain village. Uniting desolated outcasts, he forges a fighting unit to strike out against bandit gangs, drawing allies under his banner.
Use your tactical skills to survive in the harsh wasteland as you control a group of heroes with different statistics, drive various vehicles and fight your way through the enemy lines. KEY FEATURES
- Post-apocalyptic settings
- Over 30 missions with multiple objectives ranging from defense, to rescue, to all-out assault
- Detailed isometric visuals combining 2D and 3D graphics
- Modified Blitzkrieg engine
- OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / Vista (SP1) / Windows® 7
- Processor: 800 MHz and above
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 Mb
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10
© 2005 1C Company. Developed by ARISE. All rights reserved. This products contains software technology licensed from Nival Interactive. © 2006 Nival Interactive. Nival, the Nival logo and the Enigma Engine logo are trademarks of Nival Interactive. Uses Bink Video. Copyright (C) 1997 - 2006 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. All rights reserved. Other products and company names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.